- Pilkington, H. (2018, July). Countering radicalisation: Rethinking the role of community . British Sociological Association.
- Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (2018). The Role of Civil Society in Preventing and Countering Violent Extremism and Radicalization that Lead to Terrorism: A Guidebook for South-Eastern Europe.
- Radicalisation Awareness Network. (2018). The role of family and social networks in the rehabilitation of (violent) extremist and terrorrist offenders. Ex post paper.
- Richardson, C., Berlouis, K. M., & Cameron, P. A. (2017). Radicalisation of Young Adults in the Balkan States: Counter-Measures Healthcare Provision, and Community Involvement. Journal for Deradicalisation, (11), 87-111.
- Radicalisation Awareness Network. (2016). Exit programmes and interventions in prison and probation.. Ex post paper.